Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Got My First DD!


I've only been a member on deviantArt for only a month, and this one (photo above) got me my first Daily Deviation!

At first I thought it was just a glitched on the deviantArt's system after seeing messages by the thousands! And then I read messages giving me kudos on my DD!

Heck, I didn't even know what a DD (or Daily Deviation) is! LOL! :p

According to deviantArt, The Daily Deviation is a daily feature chosen from the galleries on deviantART.

A small assortment of submissions are chosen each day by a select group of staff/volunteer members who wish to showcase an image which they found impressive or otherwise interesting enough to deserve being brought to the attention of the community-at-large.

The staff/volunteer members responsible for selecting submissions for the daily feature often are open to suggestions and individual community members may direct their attention by noting the appropriate gallery moderator or staff member with a direct link to the deviation which you are suggesting and a brief description about why you think the work in question should be featured.

So I guess, those faux cupcakes of mine were interesting enough to be featured on Daily Deviation. Hehe!

So there, my first DD! Yay, me! :)

And since I got a DD last April 23, my DD is included in this month's feature news article Artisan Crafts DDs for April 2009. Yay, me again! Hehe! :)

Super thanks to oliverat for her suggestion!

And super thanks also to Kitten-of-Woe for DD feature!

3 comments:

Peach Nia said...

This is so great!!! You will be famous one day!!

sinagtala said...

yey grats ^^ XD

marie christine said...

Congrats Jara !
I'm very happy, you deserve it !