Friday, March 13, 2009

Coming Soon!



I'm pretty happy with my faux cupcakes. I guess I can say that I'm 99% satisfied with the way they look....but there's still this 1% to fill. So, I made some changes!

I change the way I make my fake cupcake bases. A lot more work, but they are now more realistic...and yummier!

I also experimented in using other different materials to embellish my faux cupcakes.

There's also a change in my packaging!

I'll be posting them on my Etsy shop really soon! ...so watch out!!!

P.S. ...yeah, that's a new faux cupcake I made on the photo above.

1 comments:

marie christine said...

It sounds like I'm 150% satisfied with the new way they look, I can't wait to see them ! I had in mind another order, I guess I will have more ideas in the future, thanks to you Jara..