Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Faux Cupcakes on a Canadian Photographer's Blog!!!


I was...or rather my faux cupcakes, were featured on a Canadian photographer's blog.
Eternal Reflections Photography specializes in wedding photography. They take really beautiful wedding pictures.

Radelle, the owner of the photography studio, found my Elegant Faux Cupcakes while browsing Etsy. She said on her message to me via Etsy's convo, that she fell in love with my Elegant Faux Cupcakes and that she featured them on their blog.

A lot of brides-to-be visit their blog for ideas, and featuring my faux cupcakes will help give my handcrafted items some exposure. I hope this will give me the break that I needed (...and actually make a sale!...Crossing my fingers).

If you live in Canada and in need of a great wedding photographer contact Radelle of Eternal Reflections Photography!

If you need a unique and elegant wedding favor.....contact...ehem!....me!...at creativeabubot@gmail.com!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, congrats! I seriously think that your cupcakes should be featured
on a home decorating type of magazine, after that you will receive tons of orders.
You have put a lot of effort into making them look elegant and pretty! Just wondering, how long will it take you to make one?
It's good that you are planning on making other desserts too. Have you ever visited this site:
http://www.kathysfauxdesserts.com/
This website gives you a lot of inspiration and ideas. I've always wondered how they make the cookies!
Btw, do you accept customer order?

Anonymous said...

OMG those are fake?? They gave me huge munchies! :) great work!!!

Belinha Fernandes said...

Amazing!They look good enough to eat!!!!;-)

My first time around...